The Battle Creek church of Christ began in the town of Hermosa, South Dakota, in April 2011. The name was selected from the creek that runs through the town of Hermosa. The fledgling congregation met in the American Legion Hall with 16 founding members. In December of 2013, the church moved its location to its present spot off Highway 44 across from the Western Dakota Technical Institute in Rapid City.
The Battle Creek church of Christ is a non-institutional, non-denominational congregation. It believes in the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as its only creed and guide (2 Timothy 3:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)). Jesus Christ is the Savior and Head of this church. The Battle Creek church of Christ is a pure church that enjoys peace and harmony. It eats from the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth (1 Cor. 5:8Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).
The church is located in a suite at 1774 E. Centre Street, Unit B, in Rapid City. Please fill free to attend.